Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Arkansas Girl

Well, this is what happens when your child spends her first 7 months of life in Arkansas!

Well...it has been a while since I blogged...I have been trying to think of something to blog about, besides Ella of course, but I figured you didn't want to read about Ella all the time! But, I have not thought of anything, so, here is a post about the recent happenings of Ella.

Things have been pretty boring around here. Ella has gotten to where she pulls up on the couch and anything else she can, but she is still pretty wobbly once she gets up. She was a little under the weather early in the week, but seems to have bounced back!

Ella also went to her first Mardi Gras parade. Most of you know that we live in downtown Little Rock and just a block from our house is the annual Little Rock Mardi Gras parade, so we bundled Ella up and off we went. She had a great time and collected quite the stash of mardi gras beads, including a special one that my friend Amanda, who was in the parade, saved for her, that lights up. She has enjoyed putting all of the beads in her mouth, along with anything else she can find to put in her mouth.

Last, but not least, Ella has also started eating animal crackers. Mostly I think she just sucks on them and makes a mess, but she has fun with them! Well, that is all I have for now, and hopefully the next post will be about something more than Ella, but her daddy and I do love to talk about her!

2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

Hope she is enjoying "her" pink beads!!!!!!

Cari said...

Oh my gosh, I can see Kenneth making that same face! I don't know why I can't get over the fact that they look SO much alike! I just put your bday card in the mail today so I hope it makes it to you on time!