Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

Well, I decided that my New Year's resolution was going to be to start a blog and keep it updated so that everyone who is interested can keep up with us, or mostly keep up with Ella! So, here is it, my first post. I am going to try my best to update it regularly, but please forgive me if I am a bit of a slacker, at least I warned you up front.


Well, here is a little update on Ella. She went in for her six month check-up on Friday and she weigh's a whopping 13 lbs and 8 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long, both of which place her in the 10th percentile, but the doctor is not worried, so neither are we, guess she is just going to be a small girl! Also, she just started eating rice cereal, which she loves, and sweet potatos, which she is liking more and more everyday.


Well, since I am sitting at work writing this post, I guess I should get back to doing what they pay me to do. Check back often and hopefully I can keep you all updated. And, as my sister-in-law Cari says, don't just be a lurker, make some comments!

7 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari said...

Uh-oh, since I was specifically called out about the commenting I guess I better leave one. So excited we don't have to move to Little Rock to be able to keep up on the exciting life of the Burlesons! I bet if you started Ella on breakfast sodas from DQ on the way to daycare she would jump up on the percentages! (I was logged in under my sister's name on my computer so my I deleted my last comment since it said it was from Annie!)

jennifer rogers said...

hey lesley,
glad you hopped on the blogging bandwagon.....be warned it gets addictive!!

Cathie said...

Ella is super cute! I'm excited to keep up to date on her and you guys as well.

sjtlm said...

I sure don't want to be a lurker. I always love hearing about Ella and her great parents, now I won't need to drive to LR every week to is how cute Ella is (not that I did that)Love and kisses to all

The Beaumonts said...

i knew you would!!! its what all the cool kids arde doing!

Sheri said...

She is a petite, precious angel.